Kampgrounds of America (KOA) honored nine campgrounds during its Austin, Texas International Convention Friday (Nov. 22) for receiving top service scores from campers in 2013.
The nine campgrounds received a “Net Promoter Score” (NPS) of at least 90 from campers. Each year, KOA surveys more than 200,000 camping guests shortly after their stays, asking each if they would recommend that particular KOA to others.
Campgrounds honored for the top scores were:
• Filmore, Utah, KOA, David and Corinne Lewis, owners.
• Montpelier Creek, Idaho, KOA, Stuart and Kathleen Marshall, owners.
• Ozark/Fort Rucker, Ala., KOA, William and Lori Hemmis, owners.
• Durant/Choctaw Casino, Okla., KOA, Charlie Tyree, manager.
• Greybull, Wyo., KOA, Cornelis and MaRia Bijvank, owners.
• Pueblo South/Colorado City, Colo., KOA, Tim and Elena Johnson, owners.
• Oroville/Feather Falls Casino, Calif., KOA, Eric Smith, manager.
• Mt. Lassen/Shingletown, Calif., KOA, Charles and Rosemary Butzine, owners.
• Wapakoneta, Ohio, KOA, John and Debbie Schuettler, owners.
Source: RV Business